Investment Property Finance
HELPING PROPERTY INVESTORS CORRECTLY STRUCTURE THEIR LOANS
Are you considering purchasing an investment property? Or maybe you’re looking to expand on your existing portfolio. It doesn’t matter what stage of property investing you are at, we have the expertise, knowledge and experience to work with you to reach your goals.
An excellent property investment mortgage broker is an integral part of any property investor’s team of professionals.
We are property investors ourselves
At Pass Go Noosa, we also invest in property and have an excellent understanding of complex loan structuring, how to avoid unnecessary cross collaterisation of your properties and how to optimise your loans for maximum financial benefit to save you time, money and hassle while you grow your wealth.
So whether you’re new to property investing or looking to add another property to your portfolio, we’re available to assist you achieve your investment goals. We also have resources to help such as free property reports, desktop valuation and referral partners in other allied professions such as accountants, buyers’ agents and solicitors.
We know how to correctly structure investor loans
We understand the intricacies and niches of the credit policies lenders adopt – and the methods they use to calculate borrowing capacity for investors. We use this knowledge to help our clients correctly structure their investment loans while building their investment property portfolio.
If you’re already a property investor looking to grow your portfolio or it’s your first time delving into the world of property investing, we’ll be able to assist you by:
- Working out how much you’re able to borrow to invest in property
- Determine whether variable or fixed interest rates would be suitable for your situation
- Explain how using multiple lenders throughout your investing journey can help maximise your borrowing capacity
- We will negotiate with banks on your behalf when it comes to interest rates and fees
- Discuss your options regarding interest only or principal and interest repayments for your investment loans
- Explain how it might be possible to leverage Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) to purchase more with less
- How to use equity in your current home to purchase an investment property
Free property reports
We also provide our clients with free property reports. These desktop valuations provide an indication of the value of the property you’re interested in purchasing. The reports take into account comparable sales in the area and previous sales history for the subject property to calculate an estimate value.
These reports are super handy for investors – especially the comparable sales data they provide. It’s a great resource for our clients when they’re negotiating with real estate agents.
Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd