First Home Buyers
HELPING FIRST HOME BUYERS
Our goal is to make your first home purchase a stress-free experience
Purchasing your first home can be quite daunting! The process of buying a house can be confusing enough – and then you have to get your head around the options of financing it.
We will make your life easier. We love working with First Home Buyers – it’s hugely rewarding to see them get the keys to their new home.
We work closely with First Home Buyers
We will work closely with you throughout the entire process. You will have someone that you can trust, will carefully explain everything and will be available to answer all your questions.
Not only will we walk you through the process of purchasing a home and finding the most suitable home loan for your circumstances, we will also do all the running around on your behalf. We want you to be able to focus on finding the right home while we focus on getting you the right loan.
A mortgage broker that will continue to help after you move into your first home
Our goal is to make the purchasing of your first home a pleasant and stress-free experience and build a relationship with you that will continue long into the future. We also want to ensure that you obtain a loan with a competitive interest rate and that’s structured correctly for your situation.
As a first home buyer – we will help you with
- Calculating your borrowing capacity and explaining how much the repayments on your home loan will be
- We will complete the First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) paperwork on your behalf if you’re eligible for it. Completing these forms on your own can be as stressful as dealing directly with a bank!
- Look into whether you’ll obtain any concessional stamp duty in the State or Territory where you’re purchasing your first home
- Discuss the pros and cons of variable rates, fixed rates or a combination of the two
- Explain what Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) is, when you have to pay it and how much it’s likely to cost
- We’ll look into whether there’s any First Home Buyer specials available with the lenders we deal with
- If you’re not quite ready to purchase just yet, we can provide you with some guidance on how much you need to save as well as the process involved when it comes to taking out a home loan
We also provide our clients with free property reports to help you with purchasing your first home. These reports provide an overall estimate of a particular properties value based on a number of different variables – such as recent comparable sales in the area. These reports are an invaluable tool when carrying out research into buying your first home.
Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd